- 260g beef – sliced
- 70g (about 10 stalks) garlic chives – chopped into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 tbs grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic – pressed
- 2 tbs Shacha sauce 沙茶酱
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Shaoxing wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Mix together beef and all ingredients for marinade, leave for at least 30 mins.
- Heat up a bit of oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic, fry until fragrant.
- Add marinated beef, stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Mix in garlic chives and about 2 tbs water. Stir-fry until beef is cooked and garlic chives wilted.
- Season to taste if needed.
Now for something really random…
Besides shacha sauce, I’m currently addicted to Hipstamatic, an iphone app. Found out about this really cool photography app through Rita’s other blog, Living La Vida Rita.
It makes something really ordinary looks cool, so I’ve been snapping non-stop, mainly random little things…
Feeling the mood?
Cheers…have a great weekend!