BrrrRRRrrrrrrr……Summer is finally gone, leaves are falling and I guess it’s time for some comforting food!
- 600g pork – cut into large chunks
- 1 head Chinese cabbage – sliced
- 1 large onion – cut into rings
- 2 carrots – cut into chunks
- 1 can (400g) canned tomatoes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbs (or to taste) fermented soya bean paste (Taucu)
- 1 1/2 tbs (or to taste) Chu Hou sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Place everything (except cabbage, soya bean paste and chu hou sauce) in the pressure cooker and cook under pressure for about 25 mins.
- Remove pressure cooker lid, place cabbage into pot and simmer until softened.
- Add soya bean paste and chu hou sauce to taste.