Was the lobster bisque too rich for you? You may want to try using the lobster stock for this really flavourful pasta dish instead.
Penne with LobsterPrintable recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Yield: serves 2
- 150 g penne
- 1 can (400 g) plum tomatoes
- 1 cup lobster stock
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black peppercorn
- Red chili flakes
- Combine plum tomatoes, lobster stock and sugar in a pot. Bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer until about half (about 20 mins).
- While sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to manufacturer's instructions. Drain and leave aside for later use.
- Stir in heavy cream.
- Mix in cooked pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with chili flakes.