It's December! Time flies, a lot has happened over the past few weeks and here's a summary of what we've been busy doing.
Our good friends from college got married and we were one of their bridesmaids and groomsmen. We went to the same college and they got together just a few months before us, so....they've been together for more than 10 years and they are finally married!! Like our honeymoon, we went on a 'group honeymoon' right after the wedding to Phuket, Thailand. We rented a private villa located near Surin beach and we spent most our time in the villa, just chilling out, swimming, sleeping and eating. I will post more photos of the amazing villa soon.
We flew back to KL right after Phuket. The wild boar got his wisdom tooth extracted, no signs of sore and pain after the surgery, so that didn't stop us from eating in KL. The wild boar came back to Singapore that weekend while I stayed back in KL to accompany my sick grandmother. I came back to Singapore a few days ago with my mum and sis. They went back to KL yesterday and now I finally have some me time. And more action in my kitchen!
Korean-Style SpaghettiPrintable recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Yield: serves 2
- 200 g spaghetti (or any other noodles of your choice)
- 1/2 cucumber - julienned
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- 2 cloves garlic - finely minced or pressed
- 2 stalks spring onions - diced
- 2 tbs gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Mix together all ingredients for sauce in a large mixing bowl. Leave aside for later use.
- Cook pasta as instructed on the packaging. Drain and pour everything into the mixing bowl with sauce. Toss to mix.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with cucumber, sesame seeds and egg.