I hope you guys are not sick of all the steamed food and soup recipes I've been posting. The wild boar saw me drafting another steamed dish recipe and told me, "You sure? Don't you think your readers would be sick of steamed dishes?" hmm...I think that's a hint - the wild boar is bored of all steamed food the healthy dishes! Where is the determination?!
Anyway, this dish is fragrant, sweet, salty, spicy, tangy and oh-so TASTY! I think I'm losing the determination to lose weight...
Lemongrass and Honey Pork Stir-FryPrintable recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Marinate time: 1 hr
Cook time: 15 mins
Yield: serves 2
- 300 g pork (I used pork shoulder butt) - thinly sliced
- 1 onion - cut into wedges
- 1/2 lime - cut into wedges
- 1 bulb garlic - peeled
- 1 red chili - coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass - coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbs honey
- Place all marinade ingredients in a food processor. Blend until a paste is formed.
- Mix together pork and all marinade paste. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hr.
- Heat up a bit of oil in a pan.
- Add onion, saute until slightly wilted.
- Mix in all the pork, stir-fry until dry and lightly browned.
- Season to taste with more salt.
- Lastly, squeeze a little bit of lime juice over the pork before serving.