A simple, light and refreshing side dish that I made to go with my rokomoko.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Raw Cabbage Salad with Sesame DressingPrintable recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Yield: serves 2
- 1/4 head of white cabbage
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp apple cider
- 2 tsp mirin
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Discard the core of cabbage and cut the rest into very very thin slices.
- Whisk together sesame oil, cider, mirin and light soy sauce. Season to taste. Mix this with sliced cabbage.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds onto cabbage and serve.