Simple and delicious. Nuff said =)
Rosemary & Thyme Roast ChickenPrintable recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
- 6 chicken legs - make 3-4 slits crossways on the meaty parts of each leg
- 1 whole bulb garlic - peeled
- 3 stalks fresh rosemary - use only the leaves
- 1 handful fresh thyme - use only the leaves
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C (fan).
- Finely chop garlic, rosemary and thyme, or you can do this using a processor.
- Add olive oil, honey to chopped herbs. Mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Rub this mixture all other the chicken legs.
- Roast in a pre-heated oven for about 35-45 mins or until done.