Remember to check out the Ariel Stain Remover Give Away. The competition ends at Midnight GMT 25th August, 2010. Good luck!
I’ve been really lazy nowadays and have been only serving meals that can be prepared in less than 30 mins. This is an extremely easy and delicious meal to
most some people but to the wild boar, this is merely a side dish. In fact, it is a complete, healthy and nutritious meal with all the protein and fats from the tuna and eggs, fibre from the zucchini and black fungus, carbs from the rice it’s served with. The wild boar wasn’t satisfied obviously and asked for his mains. He’s seriously too spoilt =P
- 4 eggs - lightly beaten with a pinch of salt and white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic – pressed
- 1 red chilli – thinly sliced
- 2-3 slices of black fungus – soaked in warm water until softened, thinly sliced
- 1 can (130g drained weight) tuna in brine – drained
- 1 zucchini – julienned
- 1 spoon Knorr chicken powder
- White pepper powder
- Heat up a bit of oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and red chilli, fry until fragrant.
- Add black fungus and zucchini, fry until softened.
- Mix in tuna. Fry until warmed through.
- Season with Knorr chicken powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour in eggs.
- As the eggs begin to settle, use a spatula/ flat wooden spoon, push the eggs towards the center while tilting the pan to distribute runny parts. Or keep stabbing the eggs. Continue this until eggs stop flowing.
- Leave to cook until the edges/ bottom is slightly browned.
- Fold and leave to cook for a few more mins.