The wild boar is a huge fan of corned beef. Other than curried pasta, this is another one of his signature dish. He usually cooks this for lunch whenever I'm too lazy to cook or when I decide to skip lunch. I'm not a big fan of corned beef as it reminds me of dog food somehow.
- Half head cabbage - shredded
- 1 can (340g) corned beef
- 1 egg
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce
- Heat up a bit of oil in a pan.
- Add cabbage and a dash of salt. Stir fry for a bit.
- Add a bit of water, cook until cabbage softened.
- Mix in corned beef, stir fry until corned beef is heated through.
- Break an egg in, stir to mix and cook OR leave this out and serve with a sunny side up.
- Add seasonings to taste.
Don't forget to enter the Thorntons Metropolitan Chocolate giveaway! Everyone is eligible and the deadline is tomorrow!