I used our last batch of leftover turkey for fried rice. 3 days of turkey wasn't too bad as compared to a week. Our last turkey lasted us a week as there were only 2 of us. There are 4 of us now, so it finished off quite quickly...phew...enough of turkey until next Christmas.
- 2 rice cups Rice - cooked, left to cool (1 rice cup=180ml)
- 1 Large Onion - diced
- 1-1 1/2 cup Shredded Turkey Meat
- 1-1 1/2 cup Brussels Sprouts - sliced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbs Fried Garlic
- 1 tsp Maggi Seasoning
- 1 tsp Knorr Chicken Powder
- 2 Eggs - beaten with 1 tbs Oyster Sauce
- Chili Oil Flakes (optional)
- Stir fry onions until soft.
- Add brussels sprouts, sugar and a bit of water. Cook brussels sprouts until soften.
- Mix in turkey meat and leave to cook for about 2 mins to heat up turkey meat.
- Leave aside for later use.
- Loosen cold rice with a fork or rice ladle. A little bit of oil helps to loosen harden cold rice.
- Heat up rice on a hob.
- Add fried garlic, Maggi seasoning, chicken powder and mix.
- Push rice to the sides, leaving a while in the middle and pour beaten eggs into the hole.
- Start mixing the rice and beaten eggs when the eggs start to cook.
- Mix in turkey and brussel sprouts when eggs are cooked.
- Serve with chili oil!