This is something I will cook whenever I feel lazy. It is very simple and has all the ingredients I like - baked beans and pasta! A very tasty and satisfying dish. I normally don't add cheese as it is very filling and fattening enough. But since I have some leftover cheese lying around in the fridge, and only Jeff was eating, I decided to use it. Jeff's comment: NOT ENOUGH!
Ingredients: serves 1
- 100g Penne
- 3/4 can Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Frankfurters - sliced
- 1 tbs Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Grated Cheese
- Boil pasta until half-cooked. Drain and leave aside for later use.
- Brown frankfurters in a pan with a little bit of oil.
- Add in mixed vegetables, fry until softened.
- Mix in all other ingredients.
- Pour everything into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle on some cheese and bake at 200°C for 10 mins.
- Switch oven setting to grill and grill until cheese is browned.