- 500g Chicken - chopped
- 1 Onion - diced
- 1 Potato - cut into cubes
- 1 Carrot - cut into cubes
- Button mushrooms
- 2 cubes of S&B Golden curry
- 1 -2 tbs Apple sauce/ apple puree
- Stir fry onions until soft.
- Add in chicken, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and enough water to cover chicken. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Mix in curry pieces. Simmer for another 5 mins.
- Stir in apple sauce and serve.
- The apple sauce adds a nice hint of sweetness.
- I added dark chocolate once and Jeff didn't like it. He thinks it's weird. I thought it added a nice twist to it.