Turkey porridge is something I look forward to the day after feasting on turkey and stuffing. It's somewhat light and amazingly tasty.
Ingredients: serves 4Comments:
- Leftover Turkey Joints
- Leftover Roasted Parsnips & Potatoes
- Turkey juice
- 2 rice cups Rice - washed (1 rice cup=180ml)
- 2 Carrots - cubed
- 1 Large Onion - diced
- 1 tsp Knorr Chicken Powder
- White Pepper
- Place all ingredients into a pot and add enough water to cover all ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Add more water and cook until the consistency of porridge you desire.