Who doesn't like deep fried chicken wings? The crispy coating and juicy meat is to die for. I am constantly looking for healthier options to these kind of snacks that I have been missing ever since I started dieting for the coming wedding (still trying to...). This is a healthier alternative to deep fried chicken wings. They are very crispy, juicy and yummy esp when served with Sweet Thai Chili sauce!
Ingredients:Crispy Panko Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 kg Chicken Wings (about 12 chicken wings)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Peppercorn
- 2 Eggs - beaten
- Fry Light Sunflower Oil Spray
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken wings, mix and leave aside for at least 1 hr.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Spread panko breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- One by one, dip chicken wing in beaten eggs then transfer to the plate with panko and coat thoroughly. Pour more panko on plate if not enough.
- Arrange chicken on baking tray.
- Spray the chicken with oil spray.
- Bake at 200°C for about 15 mins. Turn the chicken half way through.
- Broil for about 2-5 mins (each side) until coating is browned.
- Serve with Sweet Thai Chili sauce!