- 500g Pork - cut into large chunks
- 200g Chorizo - cut into large pieces
- 1 bulb Garlic - crushed
- 1 large Onion
- 1 Fennel
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 6 Closed Cup Mushrooms - halved
- 2 cups Chicken Stock (unsalted)
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 handful Sage - coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs Capers - coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs Concentrate Tomato Paste
- Brown chorizo in a pot (without oil).
- Remove chorizo. Brown pork in pot with oil released from chorizo.
- Place all the other ingredients in and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat. Cover with lid.
- Place in oven and braise until meat is tender (about 2 hrs or longer).
Braised Chorizo & Pork
Friday, 21 November 2008