- 200g Minced pork
- 1 Salted egg yolk – cut into tiny pieces
- Minced preserved raddish (菜脯碎, choi po)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Salted egg white
- Water (egg to water ratio = 1:1.5-2)
- 1 stalk Spring onion – diced
- ½ tbs Fried shallots
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch + 1 pinch White pepper
- 1 tbs Light soya sauce
- A few drops Sesame oil
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on minced pork, mix and leave for about 10 mins.
- Stir fry A until minced pork is half cooked. Pour into steaming bowl. Mix in vinegar.
- Beat together B. Pour into steaming bowl with minced pork. Mix around.
- Cover steaming bowl with aluminium foil.
- Steam on low heat for 5 mins.
- Increase heat to medium heat and steam until the middle part is not runny.
- Pour soya sauce, sesame oil and pepper on steamed eggs.
- Spinkle spring onion and fried shallots on top.
Steamed Eggs with Minced Pork I
Monday, 7 July 2008