- 1kg Pork ribs
- Sesame seeds – toasted
- 2 tbs Chin Kiang Black vinegar (鎮江香醋)
- ¼ cup Chin Kiang Black vinegar (鎮江香醋)
- ¼ cup Shaoxing wine
- ¼ cup Tomato sauce
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs Chili oil (oil strained, only use the flakes)
- 1-2 pieces of Rock sugar
- Brown ribs in heated pan with a little bit of oil.
- Add in A, cook on medium heat for about 45-60 mins or until meat is tender and sauce is thick.
- Stir in 2 tbs black vinegar.
- Place ribs on serving plate.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on ribs and serve.
Chin Kiang Pork Ribs
Friday, 1 August 2008