This is what we like to do with out leftover ham and cheese from our weekend toasty treats.
- 1/2 baking bowl of Pasta (I personally prefer seashell shaped ones or Penne)
- 1 canned chopped tomatoes
- Mixed vegetable
- Frankfurters/ ham/ bacon/ minced meat
- 1 large onion – diced
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2-1 tbs sugar
- Black pepper
- Cheese (We like a mixture of mature cheddar and mozzarella)
- Boil pasta till half cooked. Drain.
- Sauté onion and mixed vegetables with olive oil, a dash of salt and sugar till softened.
- Add in frankfurters/ ham/ bacon/ seafood and lightly fry.
- Stir in pasta.
- Mix in canned tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Dissolve in stock cube.
- Add salt/ sugar to taste.
- Pour everything in baking bowl, sprinkle on some black pepper, top with cheese and bake at 200°C until cheese is browned (~20 mins).