- ~1 cup glutinuous rice flour
- ~½ cup warm water
- Peanuts – coarsely ground
- Brown sugar
- In a bowl, add in rice flour and slowly add in water. Mix with spoon.
- Mix until a ball is formed. Add more flour/water if needed.
- Pinch out a bit of dough and roll into small balls.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Place rolled out balls into pot with boiling water.
- Scoop out when balls float to the water surface.
- In another bowl, mix together peanuts and brown sugar.
- Place cooked balls in peanut mix. Mix until balls are coated with peanuts.
Tuesday, 20 May 2008